With your phone, you can now reprint your JAMB examination slip online.
The JAMB examination slip is a document that contains your biodata details, examination details, and UTME subject combinations.
Reprinting the JAMB examination slip is necessary to know your exam date and venue. Also, it is your gate pass at your examination venue.
With the printout of the examination slip, you will know the date, time and centre for your JAMB examination.
You will need either of the following information to reprint your JAMB examination venue;
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone/GSM Number
- Email Address used for JAMB Registration
The reprinting of the JAMB examination slip is free of charge. But you must pay between a hundred and three hundred naira (₦100-200) to print the exam slip at a cyber cafe.
This post contains the steps for you to reprint your JAMB examination slip.
Ask me any questions using the comment box below this post. I would love to hear from you.
|JAMB Examination Date
|Tuesday, 25th April – Tuesday, 2nd May 2023
|JAMB Slip Reprinting Date
|Friday 21st April 2023
|JAMB USSD Code
|*55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN#
|USSD Code Amount
|Fifty naira (₦50)
|Syllabus for all Subjects
|Life Changer by Khadija A. Jalli
|Reprint JAMB Exam Slip
How to Reprint JAMB Examination Slip
Here are the steps on how to reprint your JAMB UTME examination slip online;
Here are the procedures to reprint the JAMB examination slip
- Open your Chrome or Safari browser
Launch the internet browser on your phone or computer
- Visit the JAMB Examination Slip portal
Enter https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/printexaminationslip as your web address
- Click on Print Examination Slip
Select “Print Examination Slip:
- View your JAMB examination date, venue and centre
Print out your JAMB examination slip
- Go to a Cyber Cafe to printout your JAMB examination slip
Reprint JAMB Slip from JAMB Profile
You can reprint your JAMB examination slip directly from your JAMB profile.
This method is more reliable as you will not encounter any challenges with the link I have provided above.
- Visit the JAMB portal: Go to JAMB’s official website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Log in: Click “E-facility Login” and enter your JAMB registration number and password.
- Print examination slip: Once logged in, click the “Print Examination Slip” tab to view and print your JAMB examination slip.
- Check your details: Before printing your slip, ensure all details are correct and up-to-date. If you notice any errors, contact JAMB immediately to have them corrected.
- Keep the slip safe: After printing your examination slip, keep it safe and bring it with you on the day of the examination. It serves as proof that you are a registered candidate and contains important information about your examination.
How to Reprint JAMB Slip without Email
You can reprint your JAMB examination slip without email using your registration or phone number.
Here are the procedures to reprint your JAMB examination slip without email;
- Open the Chrome browser on your phone.
- Visit the JAMB Examination slip printing portal
- Type your JAMB registration number or phone number
- Click on Print Examination Slip
- View your JAMB exam date, centre and venue
- Print out the slip at a cybercafe.
JAMB Exam Instructions
- Bring a copy of this slip and a biro to your JAMB examination venue.
- Submit the slip to the invigilator in charge of your examination centre.
- Keep a copy of this slip for yourself for reference purposes.
- Biometric (thumbprint) is compulsory at the examination venue.
- Bags, phones and electronic devices are not allowed in the exam venue.
- You will forfeit your exam if you miss your batch.
In conclusion, reprinting your JAMB examination slip is a simple process that can be done on the JAMB portal.
To do this, candidates must visit the JAMB portal and click the “Print Examination Slip” link.
From there, they should enter their JAMB registration number or email address in the required column and click “Print Examination Slip”.
The examination slip will contain all the details of the candidate’s examination, including the examination centre and venue.
Candidates must adhere strictly to their examination dates, venues and centres as indicated on their examination slips.
Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the candidate’s result.
JAMB Exam Instructions
JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) conducts Nigeria’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Here are some important instructions to know before taking the JAMB examination:
- Registration: You must have completed your registration and obtained your JAMB registration number before you can take the exam.
- Examination Schedule: You should check your exam date, time, and venue on your JAMB slip. The examination usually holds between March and April every year.
- Valid ID: You must come to the examination hall with a valid ID, such as your National ID card, driver’s license, international passport, or any other government-issued ID.
- Restricted Items: You are not allowed to come to the examination hall with any electronic device, including mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches. You should also avoid bringing prohibited items like pencils, erasers, and rulers.
- Biometric Verification: You will undergo biometric verification before being allowed to enter the examination hall. This ensures that you are the rightful owner of the JAMB registration number.
- Exam Duration: The JAMB examination lasts for a maximum of 2 hours. You should use your time wisely and avoid wasting time on any question.
- Exam Format: The JAMB examination comprises four subjects, which are English Language, Mathematics, and two other subjects relevant to your chosen course of study.
- Exam Instructions: You should carefully read and follow the instructions before starting the exam. This includes carefully reading the questions and options and correctly filling out the answer sheet.
- Reporting Issues: In case of any issue during the exam, you should report to the invigilator or JAMB official immediately.
- Result Checking: After the examination, you can check your result on the JAMB portal using your registration number.
JAMB Frequently Asked Questions
What is the JAMB exam?
The JAMB exam is an entrance examination for students seeking admission into Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education. It is administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Who is eligible to write the JAMB exam?
Any student who has completed their secondary education and obtained a senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or equivalent can write the JAMB exam.
When is the JAMB exam conducted?
The JAMB exam is usually conducted once a year, between March and April.
How do I register for the JAMB exam?
To register for the JAMB exam, visit the JAMB website and create a profile.
After creating your profile, you must provide your personal information, academic qualifications, and the subject combinations you wish to sit for. You will also be required to pay a registration fee.
What is the format of the JAMB exam?
The JAMB exam is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of 180 multiple-choice questions, divided into four subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and two other subjects relevant to your intended course of study.
How is the JAMB exam scored?
Each question in the JAMB exam carries one mark, and candidates can score a maximum of 400. The JAMB score is calculated by dividing the total number of correct answers by the total number of questions and multiplying by 100.
What is the JAMB cut off mark for admission into Nigerian universities?
The universities themselves usually determine the JAMB cut off mark for admission into Nigerian universities.
When will the JAMB result be released?
The JAMB result is usually released within two weeks of the examination. However, the exact date of release may vary from year to year.
How can I check my JAMB result?
To check your JAMB result, visit the JAMB result checking portal and enter your JAMB registration number, email address, and password.
What should I bring to the JAMB exam venue?
You must bring your JAMB registration slip, a valid government-issued ID card, and any other materials specified by JAMB to the exam venue.
Good luck with passing your JAMB examination. I hope to hear good news from you about your high JAMB score.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
How To register For JAMB
JAMB form 2024/2025 is out and the registration portal www.jamb.gov.ng is now open for interested UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially released the JAMB form for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates.
This is an important announcement for all prospective Jambites in Nigeria and abroad who wish to gain admission into tertiary institutions of learning.
To register for JAMB 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry, candidates can visit the official JAMB website at www.jamb.gov.ng.
The online registration portal is now open and candidates can easily access the form.
It is important to note that the JAMB form is now on sale and interested candidates are advised to register as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.
|JAMB 2024 Registration Date
|15th January 2024
|JAMB Registration Deadline
|26th February 2024
|JAMB 2024 Registration Fee
|JAMB 2024 Novel
|The Life Changer
|JAMB 2024 Reprinting Date
|10th April 2024
|JAMB 2024 Mock Exam Date
|7th March 2024
|JAMB 2024 Examination Date
|19th April 2024
Here are some important points to note about JAMB form 2024/2025:
- The registration for JAMB 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry will commence on the 15th of January 2024.
- The deadline for 2024 JAMB registration is set for the 26th of February 2024.
- The registration fee for JAMB 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry is N4,700.
- The prescribed novel for the 2024/2025 UTME is “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
- The reprinting of JAMB examination slip will commence on 10th of April 2024. Candidates are required to reprint their slips to know their examination date, time, and venue.
- The mock examination for JAMB 2024/2025 UTME will take place on the 7th of March 2024. This is an optional exam that candidates can choose to participate in.
- JAMB 2024/2025 UTME will commence on 19th of April 2024 and will run until the 29th of April 2024. Candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the examination.
How to Register For JAMB 2024/2025
To register for the JAMB 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Create a Personal E-mail Address
- Get an Active Mobile Phone Number
- Create your JAMB Profile
- Get your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Buy JAMB e-PIN Online or from Any Bank Nationwide
- Get your O’level/A’level Result Printout
- Write down All your Biodata to Avoid Mistakes
- Budget 5,000 for all the Registration Processes
- Visit a JAMB-accredited CBT Centre
Latest News About JAMB 2024
We shall continue to update this page with the latest news, gist, information and updates about JAMB form 2024, its price, and how to register online.
JAMB form for 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry is now available for registration.
Interested candidates should visit the official JAMB website to register online.
It is important to note that the National Identification Number (NIN) is compulsory for JAMB registration.
Candidates without a NIN will not be able to register for the JAMB 2024/2025 UTME and Direct Entry.
Adequate preparation is also necessary to excel in the JAMB examination.