Improve Your Communication Skills
Do you struggle with getting your words out when explaining things in important situations, situations like interviews, presentations, meetings, phone or video conferences? Do you become anxious, nervous tense up, loose track of where you’re at, speak too fast, or even stutter?
Do people sometimes have trouble understanding you because English is your second language?
If you answered yes to any of the above, relax…help is finally here! This course can literally transform your life. You probably know from personal experience that not being able to speak well can limit your career choices, restrict your social life, and restrict your relationships.
I’ve worked with people who could not get jobs, or who were being paid up to 30% less because of their speech. These were brilliantly intelligent people, but because of speech limitations, they were not able to express themselves the way they wanted.
In this course, I’m going to share with you one of the master techniques that can help you…
- Speak more smoothly so that both you and those to whom you are speaking feel relaxed, tuned in and focused.
- Speak more fluently so that your thoughts and words stream together in sync helping you present your thoughts and ideas in an intelligent and precise manner.
- Speak more clearly so that your listeners can understand exactly what you’re saying and what you mean.
- Speak more confidently so that your listeners like and trust you, and therefore believe what you are saying.
As a result of putting into practice what you learn from this course, you will be able to:
- Express your opinions, ideas, and thoughts easily and well in interviews, meetings and in social events.
- Answer questions with grace and precision, projecting a sense of calm and confidence even if you don’t know all the answers.
- Make interactive, engaging and transforming presentations.
If you’re willing to put in the time and work, the information in this course will transform your life. While the information detailed, it will do you no good if you don’t practice using it.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you struggle getting your thoughts and words to sync up.
- This course is for you if you get nervous or anxious before and during public speaking situations.
- This course is for you if you stutter.
- This course is for you if English is your second language and believe your career would be better if you improved your communication skills.
I love the simplicity of this course, no complications. The terms are basic and true.